Broga is seeking three upbeat, energetic, tenacious individuals who are hungry for an opportunity to work inside a rapidly growing fitness start-up.
Accepted applicants will work closely with the Executive team across a range of critical business functions including; market research, content development, accounting, strategic marketing plan development and implementation, vendor analysis, partner outreach, website maintenance, marketing collateral design, video production, and day-to-day administrative duties.
Most duties can be done independently. Meetings and in-person workdays will be scheduled as needed.
- impeccable writing skills
- ability to work independently
- ability to manage time and provide weekly status reports
- ability to strategically prioritize output across a range of concurrent projects
- knack for anticipating next steps
- entrepreneurial “spirit”
“Nice-to-Haves” (but not required):
- blogging experience
- foundational SEO knowledge
- Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator experience
- interest in yoga, health, and/or fitness industries
- access to Founders’ networks
- experience in a dynamic startup
- professional recommendations for future pursuits
- priority consideration for future job openings
- at least one awesome T-shirt
This can be structured as a 10hr, 20hr, or 40hr/wk internship, but a commitment must be made in advance. Internships are three-months in duration.
To apply, please send a resume and writing sample to email@example.com.