Join Broga® Yoga Co-Founder & Creator, Robert Sidoti, for a Father’s Day Retreat at one of the oldest and most highly regarded Yoga Institutions in the Western World, Kripalu, June 14-16th, 2013.
- Only about two hours from Boston or NYC, in the peaceful Berkshires.
- Broga classes, hikes, and camaraderie.
- Return to your family and friends refreshed, renewed, and a stronger, clearer version of yourself!
For men; all levels of yoga experience welcome.
Men think differently, and their bodies move differently than women’s. Shouldn’t there be a yoga class geared specifically for the bodies and minds of men? Actually, there is, and it’s called Broga® Yoga. Join Broga’s creator and cofounder, Robert Sidoti, for a weekend of strong, challenging, fun, and accessible yoga classes and discussion, specially developed for the benefit of guys. Join Robert over Father’s Day weekend to:
- Learn foundational yoga poses and basic breath work
- Experience Broga classes that incorporate strong yoga flows and functional fitness exercises
- Learn how to listen to your body in new ways that help alleviate chronic pain, strengthen weak areas, and reduce the chances of injury
- Learn stress-release and stress-reduction techniques
- Take time for yourself (something many guys rarely do).
This retreat offers basic tools that you can take with you into your job, family life, and exercise routines. You might even feel inspired to practice yoga (or Broga) regularly.
Note You don’t need to touch your toes or know anything about yoga to attend; beginners and experienced yogis alike can benefit from this fresh, strength-based approach to yoga. Bring a water bottle, comfortable workout clothing, a towel, and a mat cover if you have one.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
Please call 1-800-741-7353 or go to theButton Text