Broga® Yoga Instructor Training Overview
Broga® Yoga is a unique series of yoga-based fitness programs developed to make yoga more appealing, accessible, and rewarding to anyone, but especially men. This course will teach you how Broga® Yoga combines traditional yoga postures and functional fitness movements for a strong, energetic, and challenging mind-body workout that is less flexibility-intensive than other forms of yoga.
In this course you will learn how to focus on the development of strength and cardiovascular fitness, resulting in a class that feels great for the men and many women who attend, giving them a revolutionary workout experience.
Learn the complete formula we’ve taught to over 500 instructors through online and live training courses across the globe, and the unique approach to yoga-fitness training that has brought over 12,000 new happy students to the mat.
The Broga® Instructor Training course will provide you with a valuable teaching certificate that is accredited by ACE (2.1 CECs), NASM (1.5 CEUs), and AFAA (15 CEUs). Through the course, you’ll gain deep insights, inspiring new skills, and an ability to teach proven yoga-fitness classes to new audiences – especially men.
Broga® Yoga is a community committed to making a difference, one student at a time. It’s a philosophy that believes we’re only as good as the review we’d get from the newst student. It’s a system for providing world-class experiences that combine the best benefits of yoga with cutting edge techniques for building muscle and shedding pounds.
Contact us to get advance access to upcoming Broga workshops, trainings, and online courses.
After the training, my enthusiasm for Broga is on a whole new level. I have such an appreciation for what Broga is on a mission to do, what it has already done, and all the work and thought that has been put into it. I honestly feel proud to be a part of Broga.Sam W
I love Broga and I'm super excited to share it!recent grad
I was really looking forward to the training because there is such a need. Now that I have completed the training, I'm even more excited to have the tools. I have been impressed with other guys excitement for me to get the class started!recent grad
Broga has become the most popular class at my club.Jonathan Cruz
Benefits of becoming a Broga® Yoga Instructor…
- Learn a proven approach to making yoga more appealing, accessible, and rewarding for people (especially men) who haven’t been drawn to the mat.
- Learn proven sequences that blend yoga, functional fitness, and high intensity interval training into a fun, challenging class.
- Become licensed to use the term “Broga®” to promote yourself and your classes.
- Learn transferable techniques and ideas that will help you in any other group fitness format, yoga class, or personal training that you offer.
- Get access to an exclusive online portal with video tutorials, marketing collateral, music playlists, additional earning potential, and amazing partner discounts.
- Earn continuing education credits through ACE, NASM, or AFAA.
- Be able to submit the Broga course description for Yoga Alliance continuing education credits.
Know someone who would love becoming a Broga Instructor? Nominate them! If they sign up, we’ll send you a check for $25.
Benefits of offering Broga® Yoga classes at your health club or yoga studio…
- Broga® Yoga is a unique offering that will differentiate your facility; a strong selling point for new members.
- Broga® Yoga students form strong communities that build friendships, loyalty, consistency, and accountability while achieving significant results; many of the ingredients that help improve member retention.
- Global brand recognition and marketing collateral to support your local promotions.
Upon successful completion of the training course, you’ll be certified and eligible to teach Licensed Broga® Yoga classes anywhere, along with access to the Broga Resources Online (BRO™) portal.
We are currently offering the following formats:
- 30-day Online Instructor Training Course (22 hours)
- 2 Day Live Instructor Training Course (22 hours)
- Broga® Yoga 200hr RYT School
Prereqs, Refunds, & Discount Codes…
Prior certifications in yoga, personal training, or group exercise programs is recommended, but not required.
Live Course fee may vary slightly from location to location depending on a number of factors.
Full refund if more than two weeks before the Live Course. Within two weeks of the course, we’ll transfer the credit to another course in the future, less a $100 transfer fee.
Online Courses offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
If you are a first responder (military, law enforcement, firefighter, EMT), please contact us at [email protected] to provide proof of service. We’ll send you a discount code for $100 off the training.
If you haven’t already, please sign up for the Broga newsletter, ‘like’ the Broga Facebook Page and follow Broga on Twitter and Broga on Instagram. To meet some of the incredibly skilled and passionate people who currently teach Broga go here.
[social_buttons full_width_icons=”true” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” pinterest=”true” linkedin=”true”]