One of the most challenging, and most fun, parts of running a business is deciding how best to market your business to your clients. Even though we have provided a general framework, guidelines, and most of the materials you need to market a Broga practice, just like your own Broga classes, we encourage you to take a step further and create your own unique style of marketing that fits your personality. In order to give you some more ideas on marketing, check out these fantastic online resources on how to successfully manage and market a small business.
- Info on Inbound Marketing
- More on Inbound Marketing techniques from HubSpot Blogs
- The 8 Top Priorities for Any One-man Marketing Team.
- Marketing Advice from Entrepreneur.com
- Dharmesh Shah’s Blog- OnStartups.com
- Marketing Advice from Inc.com
These are just a few links, but there are thousands of resources out there describing different techniques and strategies for marketing both online and offline. If you find any particularly useful links, make sure to let us know so we can include them here. Just remember the key is to be creative and most of all have fun with it!